View Single Post
Old 04-23-2015, 12:31 PM   #37 (permalink)
DEpointfive0
Premium Member Bitches

Drives: a lot
DEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CSF Inc. View Post
^ This is why I hate the internet..

I appreciate all the kind words and support from the people who are using our cooling systems.. I'm also very sorry to the supporters who have had problems. I hope that my customer service was enough to make up for the few issues that we've had, and that everyone is not satisfied wih their purchase. We'll only be able to grow our company with happy customers.

cheers,

Ravi
Mine started leaked after like 6-9 months of being installed (tiny leak)... I emailed Ravi, I had a new one within... A week or something.

Can't get much better customer service.

EDIT: with the amazing support, I'm waiting to buy more cars so I can buy more CSF. If they made one for a Maxima and a LS400/430, I would buy one for the Max, and it would sway me to buy a beater (Lexus) ASAP

Last edited by DEpointfive0; 04-23-2015 at 12:39 PM.
DEpointfive0 is offline   Reply With Quote