View Single Post
Old 04-22-2015, 10:59 AM   #428 (permalink)
Luciano13
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2016 Solid Redz
Luciano13 has a reputation beyond reputeLuciano13 has a reputation beyond reputeLuciano13 has a reputation beyond reputeLuciano13 has a reputation beyond reputeLuciano13 has a reputation beyond reputeLuciano13 has a reputation beyond reputeLuciano13 has a reputation beyond reputeLuciano13 has a reputation beyond reputeLuciano13 has a reputation beyond reputeLuciano13 has a reputation beyond reputeLuciano13 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TerribleONE View Post
I am so annoyed with my Fn car man. I don't know if its because I haven't had as much time to take her out and enjoy her, or because I spent way too much money and feel like I should have maybe just got something else. I am having nothing but problems with the cup system now. It was great when the car was slammed, but for some reason when I had it raised up its all gone downhill. The car isn't driving great, I am getting a pretty bad creaking noise (only way I can explain it) from the front end, and the idiots at the shop over tightened my e-brake and I think its dragging a little now. OH, and I found a small tear in my drivers side seat which I can only assume is just gonna get worse. (I have less then 5k miles of seat time in them and make sure I don't have anything sharp on my pants that could damage them)

Really wish I was more of a DIYer so I could avoid shops all together because they all seem to over promise and under deliver.

Anyway, rant over. Hope I can get everything taken care of and fall in love with the car again cause right now I just want to dump it and get something different.
Wow!! Someone doesn't sound happy. We've all bin there before...
Once everything is settled, you'll forget all about this. Except the seat thing
Luciano13 is offline   Reply With Quote