View Single Post
Old 04-20-2015, 08:19 PM   #45 (permalink)
nis350
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z
nis350 has a reputation beyond reputenis350 has a reputation beyond reputenis350 has a reputation beyond reputenis350 has a reputation beyond reputenis350 has a reputation beyond reputenis350 has a reputation beyond reputenis350 has a reputation beyond reputenis350 has a reputation beyond reputenis350 has a reputation beyond reputenis350 has a reputation beyond reputenis350 has a reputation beyond repute

I see a lot of those around here in socal and they do look nice for the money. I don't mind picking one up to drive around town.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vividracing View Post
I have a BRZ, fully loaded and it was $31k out the door, this was back in early 2013 when these things were selling like hot cakes and dealers could sell them above MSRP, I negotiated it down to that.

You can get a fully loaded BRZ for $29k-ish and the lesser trim for about $27. Did I mention you'd buy it new? RWD, the super reliable Boxer engine, the Subaru name. Done! I haven't had any major (or even minor) mechanical issues yet, I'm at 32k miles now.

It might not be as sporty as a 370Z but it's hella fun to drive and it's super low already, you get amazing handling with the right wheels/tires.

The 370z is a great car, it wasn't in my budget and I'd prefer a car with all the bells and whistles, top of the line, and the BRZ was just right, for me.

-RyanG
nis350 is offline   Reply With Quote