View Single Post
Old 04-20-2015, 08:17 PM   #44 (permalink)
nis350
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z
nis350 has a reputation beyond reputenis350 has a reputation beyond reputenis350 has a reputation beyond reputenis350 has a reputation beyond reputenis350 has a reputation beyond reputenis350 has a reputation beyond reputenis350 has a reputation beyond reputenis350 has a reputation beyond reputenis350 has a reputation beyond reputenis350 has a reputation beyond reputenis350 has a reputation beyond repute

I have to agree with the reliability of the Euro cars. There were quite a few things that I had to fix on my well maintained m3 with less than 50k miles. While it is a very nice car, but the repair/maint cost would be scary when it hits 100k miles.

My wife got a fully loaded g37s coupe and I was so impressed with it that I got a fully loaded Z later - a lot of cars for the money, relatively speaking.

However, I do like the 991 GTS quite a bit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LAVA View Post
I bought my Z last fall after 16 years of owning German cars. I thought they were the sh!t until we bought a G35S sedan for my wife. After putting over 100,000 miles in her car and only spending around $500 on repairs (brakes, tires and oil excluded) I was sold on Japanese engineering and reliability, which was why I decided to by a Z. German cars are over engineered, which IMO has no advantage, they're also very expensive to fix and maintain. It's highly unlikely that I will ever buy another German car.
nis350 is offline   Reply With Quote