View Single Post
Old 04-18-2015, 05:10 PM   #24 (permalink)
COSMO
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2012 Touring GTM TT
COSMO has a reputation beyond reputeCOSMO has a reputation beyond reputeCOSMO has a reputation beyond reputeCOSMO has a reputation beyond reputeCOSMO has a reputation beyond reputeCOSMO has a reputation beyond reputeCOSMO has a reputation beyond reputeCOSMO has a reputation beyond reputeCOSMO has a reputation beyond reputeCOSMO has a reputation beyond reputeCOSMO has a reputation beyond repute

I don't care where and how you built your turbo kit and to be frankly I would like to know why you so ready to try and make gtm look good now that they have come out with something new? What are you getting out of it? All sam ever does is blame his bs on other people and things because he's not man enough to own it. The man should be in jail for all of the money that was not refunded when he knew he was filing to bankruptcy. So please keep pushing your crap with gtm and threatening me with the moderators here. What did you expect to start a thread and have everyone back on the gtm fan club after what he did here to many people. If you did than your a bigger idiot than I thought... Anyone want to bet gtm is somehow sponsoring this fool to promote more of their crap because they were banned from this forum... So maybe you should take your own advice and delete this worthless thread and cut the crap with gtm because there is No fixing it with them...