View Single Post
Old 04-18-2015, 04:53 PM   #22 (permalink)
bullitt5897
Premium Member

Drives: Twin Turbo Z34
bullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by COSMO View Post
Just sam trying to spread his cancer for a second go around.. Everyone get your credit cars ready because this time he has it right...
Please stop trying to stir the pot... continue to do so and the mods will be in here.

Sam isnt posting this information and he is definitely not asking us to post this information... Yes you have had some hard times and we are all witnesses to it. so instead of sitting in here and bitching about it I would be on the phones every day calling GTM... I would be emailing them... I would even fly out and speak directly to SAM... Dont know where the new shop is? Ask someone!

Yes you have a cracked manifold... is it because of bad design... NO! is it because of a manufacturing QC issue... YES. Sam and the other members of GTM have said that they plan to make it right with people take it for what you will. If you cant wait then weld your Manifold... Or Go get Fast Intentions Manifolds and modify your kit... Your so boned up on GTM that you aren't looking for solutions to the problems... I guess thats the difference between me and you. I fix problems all day every day! I do it for a living! When I had problems I didnt get on here and bitch out... No I sat in my garage and rebuilt my whole freaking turbo kit from the ground up on JACK STANDS!!! I also called Sam and hounded him for a week during his move and requested a new set of manifolds... Guess what?!? I had mine in a damn week! I didnt care if they were new or used just to get me a set in good condition...

I got them and modified them and now I have a running car no issues *knock on wood* and we are running 930rwhp on pump gas daily!

Calm your roll or
Shop Cars: 2013 318whp Nismo VspecII 370z *SOLD*, 2009 1000hp+ 93oct 4.0L TT 370z Fast Intentions STAGE 4 #054