View Single Post
Old 04-17-2015, 08:29 AM   #316 (permalink)
MidnightBlueZ
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 13 Nissan 370Z Turbo
MidnightBlueZ has a reputation beyond reputeMidnightBlueZ has a reputation beyond reputeMidnightBlueZ has a reputation beyond reputeMidnightBlueZ has a reputation beyond reputeMidnightBlueZ has a reputation beyond reputeMidnightBlueZ has a reputation beyond reputeMidnightBlueZ has a reputation beyond reputeMidnightBlueZ has a reputation beyond reputeMidnightBlueZ has a reputation beyond reputeMidnightBlueZ has a reputation beyond reputeMidnightBlueZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isamu View Post
who did your single exhaust? I really wanna get the GReddy single back, or the Tomei.. but unsure
This guy local to me has a performance shop. Bought all vibrant hardware and he welded it up. I thought about the Tomei single since Z1 uses it a lot but it's built for a 350z so you have to do some slight modification to your rear brace but it looks killer. I ended up going the custom route and saved about $300 or so and couldn't be happier. The tone is awesome and I've yet to hear a dual that produces the same growl.
MidnightBlueZ is offline   Reply With Quote