Thread: More power?
View Single Post
Old 04-15-2015, 09:17 PM   #13 (permalink)
YzGyz
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2010 Nismo
YzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond repute

Chuck is right on the power thing. If you truly what more and the most bang for the buck, FI is the answer. I did a crap ton of research before I made the purchase. It's just a big investment but you get a lot out of it. If you skim my build thread, you will get a fairly good bases on what the adventure entails. It is both suspense and drama show all rolled up into one. I gave a basic but realistic estimate and breakdown on cost of going FI. I'm not done with my build but it wait is both killing and exciting at the same time.

If you wan to run with the big blocks and track car turn street legal monsters cars, FI is the answer. IF you wan to hang with the affordable fast cars, your already there stock.

YzGyz
YzGyz is offline   Reply With Quote