View Single Post
Old 04-13-2015, 11:26 PM   #19 (permalink)
Tigger
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Awedeeeeee
Tigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by louiey370z View Post
Just thought I'd share. Calm down bud
Calm down? lol. Who said I wasn't calm?

Just saying that the title of this thread leaves you open to getting "burned." It is rather arrogant and that isn't the way to go about it. This is primarily an enthusiast forum so you will encounter everyone from legal age to drive into their 70s and beyond.

I see you live in Scottsdale. Congratulations. That is a rather well-to-do area. So your parents bought you a decent car for your first. Ok. And? Like anyone here gives a ****.

Bottom line... Pointless thread.

And you are coming in on the heels of the badass that went by "Bad Boy." Not good.

So let's go ahead and get into something of value. What do you plan to do with the car? Going to hit the track? Keep it stock and race it for what it is? Gonna mod the crap out of it? What are your plans? Answer that and you'll get some brownie points.

Last edited by Tigger; 04-13-2015 at 11:29 PM.