View Single Post
Old 04-13-2015, 02:33 PM   #74 (permalink)
phunk
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370
phunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TopgunZ View Post
Phunk, Why did you go PD over centri on the stang? Have you driven it yet with that monster whipple? Wondering how it compares to your TT370.
I havent driven it yet, working out fuel and tuning this week. Should hopefully be on the road this weekend.

Its going to be a handful, the car is still on stock wheels and tires and all my Z stuff is too aggressive offset for the Mustang unfortunately.

I already know its going to hook up a lot better though. I can tell... even screwing around on the stock rubber and stock engine I could feel that this cars IRS is configured to give it more straight line grip. I think that on some drag radials, its going to demolish my Z as far as 60' and quarter mile, simply due to grip. Power to weight will be close, I expecting to make around 720-740rwhp and of course the Mustang is a lot heavier car.

The Mustangs that get the same trap speeds as my Z, get about 1 second quicker ETs.