View Single Post
Old 04-11-2015, 02:39 PM   #1 (permalink)
G6JPM
Base Member

Drives: 12 370z Blue 6MT
G6JPM has a brilliant futureG6JPM has a brilliant futureG6JPM has a brilliant futureG6JPM has a brilliant futureG6JPM has a brilliant futureG6JPM has a brilliant futureG6JPM has a brilliant futureG6JPM has a brilliant futureG6JPM has a brilliant futureG6JPM has a brilliant futureG6JPM has a brilliant future
Default Had my first issue today :/

So I'm taking my mate to feed his girlfriends rabbits while shes away...
Being a nice guy as per usual, I'm in a 30 and doing 25... and I'm trying to show him syncrorev as he doesn't quite get it so I'm revving the engine and saying look how it catches ... blah blah blah, we pull up to her entry to her house and I rev up..
out of no where this car is flying at me from a blind bend doing probably about 60 in a 30, like a god damn bellend....I'm already commited as my front end is in their lane and I'm trying to pull in slowly..... I'm in 2nd and at about 4k revs....
So i think **** and drop the clutch, making the wheels spin and get out of his god damn way.....
Then the smell of clutch comes, I'm devastated as you can tell.... I wasn't ******* about just an absolute idiot on the road..... Literally he had no chance of missing me if I didn't spin the wheels
now when I'm in neutral the clutch sounds like its not fully dissengaging.... like its still making a noise.... anyone had this before....

A very Devastated Jon
G6JPM is offline   Reply With Quote