View Single Post
Old 04-09-2015, 01:37 PM   #7 (permalink)
vividracing
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: 350Z,370Z,GTR
vividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to vividracing

Sounds like a good price, a full front bumper would be about $350 or so.

The question you gotta ask though, if you do a partial hood, would you be kicking yourself if you got hit with a rock on the part of the hood not protected?
You'll say "darn, maybe I should have had the entire hood done."
Too late.

Plus the line that you won't see at first won't be invisible when you get dust on it. And no, a properly applied PPF won't get stuff under the film but it'll hide along the edge, and you'll see it.

Just splurge and get the whole hood, thank us later. You're welcome.

Oh, and ask for proof that it's the brand he says it is. He may say it's XPEL or Suntek but he's really giving you 3M Ventureshield. Let him show you the box the film comes in, or some documentation showing what brand it is. I've had that happen in the past with tint saying it was what I was buying but really it was a lower quality tint, he still charged the higher price. All film and tint looks the same, so you should be shown it is what he says it is.

-RyanG

Rocky @ Vivid ♦ 480.966.3040 x236 ♦ Rocky@vividracing.com
Email, PM, or call me directly for aggressive The370Z.com member pricing!!!

Last edited by vividracing; 04-09-2015 at 01:40 PM.
vividracing is offline   Reply With Quote