View Single Post
Old 04-08-2015, 12:18 AM   #19 (permalink)
chops
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: NA
chops has a reputation beyond reputechops has a reputation beyond reputechops has a reputation beyond reputechops has a reputation beyond reputechops has a reputation beyond reputechops has a reputation beyond reputechops has a reputation beyond reputechops has a reputation beyond reputechops has a reputation beyond reputechops has a reputation beyond reputechops has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HapaZ View Post
Well after a lot of deliberation I decided on the Quaife and its in the mail now. I almost chose the wavetrac but decided against it when I saw that I would need 2 shafts ($140 each) in addition to the higher price of the differential itself. I'll post up a review in a few weeks once I get it installed and have some seat time with it.
you definitely dont need 2 shafts. you dont even need a single new shaft. you can use your stock shaft and have it machined an inch off and it'll work just as well. your loss! i only know because i believe i'm the first person that pieced together a wavetrac on the boards
chops is offline   Reply With Quote