Thread: O2 issues
View Single Post
Old 03-30-2015, 08:45 PM   #11 (permalink)
gomer_110
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '11 Nismo #528 GM
gomer_110 has a reputation beyond reputegomer_110 has a reputation beyond reputegomer_110 has a reputation beyond reputegomer_110 has a reputation beyond reputegomer_110 has a reputation beyond reputegomer_110 has a reputation beyond reputegomer_110 has a reputation beyond reputegomer_110 has a reputation beyond reputegomer_110 has a reputation beyond reputegomer_110 has a reputation beyond reputegomer_110 has a reputation beyond repute

First, the p2a00 and p2a03 are codes a number of use have had on here with little to no reason. I believe some have found intake piping leaks and that remedied their problem. In my case I checked the AFR while the car was running and didn't see any problems that would justify the code. In the end I just turned the p2a00 and p2a03 codes off through uprev.

Now onto your other codes. I had the exact same codes except on the primary o2 sensors last summer after an autox oops broke both my primary o2 sensors. For o2 sensors to work they need power and atleast on our cars there's a fuse in the power circuit. In my case the fuse was blown as a result of the broken o2 sensors. I'd check the service manual (should be able to find a link to it on here) and locate the fuse and make sure it's still good. More likely than not it's in the fuse box buried next to the battery meaning you'll have to pull the battery to get to it.

Also if you do end up replacing the primary o2 sensors make sure you get the right ones. I believe it was mid 2010 that they changed the connector resulting in a different part number. I know when I got mine almost nobody showed that there were two different sensors depending on build date.
'11 370Z Nismo #528 Fast Intentions | Stillen | Motordyne | Uprev | CSF | Zspeed | Z1 Motorsports | AST | Swift | SPC | SPL | Whiteline | Hotchkis | Bride | Schroth | Robispec | Cusco | Nismo | Volk | Forgestar | Hoosier | RJM
'17 Titan Bone Stock
gomer_110 is offline   Reply With Quote