Thread: YzGyz's turn!
View Single Post
Old 03-25-2015, 09:33 AM   #139 (permalink)
Boosted Performance
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: Z's
Boosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond repute

Thien, I got your email...and thought it would be easier to post here....

The 90 degree coupler that goes between the turbo and the first piece of pipe needs to have the larger end (turbo end) cut back about 1.25” with a sharp utility knife.

I made a quick instruction this morning (this is something I should have done to the coupler before sending it out, so my appologies):

Mark coupler with some tape like so, about 1.25” back from the edge. Note that the tape is at a bit of an angle, and not square to the OEM edge….that is how you need to cut it:

Cut:

On the compressor cover, as you can see you can cut back a bit more than 1.25” as well. The compressor cover in your picture also needs to be turned a bit more counted clock wise. This is why the coupler had to be cut at a slight angle. I positioned the compressor cover to reflect the angle at which it should sit, yet the outlet of the coupler is still “parallel” to what would be the ground:

I also talked to my filter supplier, and they have not received the filters. I do have a note on my desk as a daily reminder that you are still missing the second (spare) air filter....don't worry, I did not forget
IG @boostedperformanceyeg

Last edited by Boosted Performance; 03-25-2015 at 09:38 AM.
Boosted Performance is offline   Reply With Quote