View Single Post
Old 03-13-2015, 06:22 PM   #3 (permalink)
littlejuanito
Track Member

Drives: 2014 Touring Sport
littlejuanito has a reputation beyond reputelittlejuanito has a reputation beyond reputelittlejuanito has a reputation beyond reputelittlejuanito has a reputation beyond reputelittlejuanito has a reputation beyond reputelittlejuanito has a reputation beyond reputelittlejuanito has a reputation beyond reputelittlejuanito has a reputation beyond reputelittlejuanito has a reputation beyond reputelittlejuanito has a reputation beyond reputelittlejuanito has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trutactix View Post
So being 22 this was the (realistic) car of my dreams and I said I wouldn't touch it. A few months in a have a complete exhaust system. And a dozen other cheap mods and I'm only getting started. The fact you signed up for a forum shows you have interest in modding. Just do iiiiit.
More than anything, my main interest to joining any forum has always been to get advice, tips on the vehicle overall mechanics and to learn how to fix and/or replace parts as they fail or need replacement, etc. While my interest in modding, has only been minimal.

With that said, can this Z be left untouched and still have fun with it?
littlejuanito is offline   Reply With Quote