Thread: All I need?
View Single Post
Old 03-12-2015, 12:58 PM   #28 (permalink)
Chuck33079
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 370ztt
Chuck33079 has a reputation beyond reputeChuck33079 has a reputation beyond reputeChuck33079 has a reputation beyond reputeChuck33079 has a reputation beyond reputeChuck33079 has a reputation beyond reputeChuck33079 has a reputation beyond reputeChuck33079 has a reputation beyond reputeChuck33079 has a reputation beyond reputeChuck33079 has a reputation beyond reputeChuck33079 has a reputation beyond reputeChuck33079 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by YzGyz View Post
last night I checked my email and Seb asked me to send my clutch/flywheel in so he and his guy can check it out. No turbo or car for me this week, maybe even longer. I'm going to find me a loaner car for a few days when I have to get back to work. (I'm on "vacation.") Hope everything is OK or they fix whatever it is that makes this thing so spongy. Off to the shipping place I go.

YzGyz
Make sure you CYA, since if they find a defect they'll play the "Installer error" card and leave you with a rental car bill and a whole lot of labor that they promise they'll help with but they will back out once the time comes to cough up the money. Take a lot of pictures of it before the clutch leaves so they can't play any games.

And here's where everyone comes in to fellate that whole crew about their awesome customer service.

Notice how the only people who keep stroking Specialty Z are the local guys who could go and make things intensely personal if they didn't give good customer service, and the guys who get boned are the out of state ones?