View Single Post
Old 03-11-2015, 05:32 PM   #11 (permalink)
Juan@Fontana
Enthusiast Member

Drives: Z32
Juan@Fontana has a reputation beyond reputeJuan@Fontana has a reputation beyond reputeJuan@Fontana has a reputation beyond reputeJuan@Fontana has a reputation beyond reputeJuan@Fontana has a reputation beyond reputeJuan@Fontana has a reputation beyond reputeJuan@Fontana has a reputation beyond reputeJuan@Fontana has a reputation beyond reputeJuan@Fontana has a reputation beyond reputeJuan@Fontana has a reputation beyond reputeJuan@Fontana has a reputation beyond repute

to the OP, glad you got things confirmed and are moving forward with the build! I had their CSC in my personal car along with their High 5 clutch kit and loved it. i ran it for almost two years without any issues before i sold the car.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck33079 View Post
Dude, their customer service isn't what you're making it out to be. If you get a defective part, they blame everyone but themselves and leave you hanging.
I am sorry you feel this way, I am speaking solely from my personal experience. they have always been more than helpful to us. I'm glad the OP was able to speak with them confirm his issue and move forward with his build.
Juan@Fontana is offline   Reply With Quote