View Single Post
Old 03-10-2015, 03:53 PM   #772 (permalink)
synolimit
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Silver 370z
synolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haboob View Post
Scott, it wasn't behind your back. You failed refused to provide contact information so he called the only number that he had available.

He said he asked for you, but you were unreachable, so he dealt with whomever (Sean/Shawn/Shaun) was on the phone at the time. You cannot expect someone to do everything (especially a dispute that needs to be taken care of) over forum PMs or email. It's just too slow and gives you too much time to think of an excuse, etc.
Wrong again. Called him before all of this. I'll screen shot call log. And does email and PM's stop working here? We already established he had my number and talked to me via phone call and text message!

In a normal business someone that answered the phone doesn't speak for everyone especially when that someone selling my stuff without collecting money. You say sorry he's not here I'll take a message. Can you agree that's the correct solution? Not take just your cut and send stuff without proper payment or collateral or letting me know!