Thread: YzGyz's turn!
View Single Post
Old 03-08-2015, 11:54 PM   #102 (permalink)
YzGyz
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2010 Nismo
YzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond repute

New CSF radiator is in. The install was easy. It would of taken me about 2hr-2hr 15 minutes if I didn't have to trim some of the plastic shrouding attached to the fan. I HATE it when I have to modify things when thing are suppose to be "direct replacement." I spent 20-45 minutes shining a light in what ever crevasse I could and I peer into the little holes to see where the CSF rubs the plastic. My other problem is that I installed the 2 AC hoses with the original black O-rings on it. My CSF radiator did not have the 2 hoses (The lines were given away to another 370 before I bought it. The Shop assured me that they will help if it don't work out. I trust my local shop." I need to run out tomorrow and get 2 more gallons of 50/50 to fill and start her. After I am assured that the Rad does not leak, I drop the transmission again to make sure that the CSC and SS likes are good. I need to figure out the clutch bogginess. Then after the transmission if back up, onward with the Turbo kit!

I hope she hold a vacuum.

Anyhoo, PICS!!!

YzGyz
YzGyz is offline   Reply With Quote