View Single Post
Old 02-13-2015, 02:34 PM   #9053 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pintsize725 View Post
Hmmm.......

( Click to show/hide )
DE and I teamed up to report a suspect in Round Rock a few months back. He found a deal for some of the newer, darker Nismo wheels and wanted me to inspect & ship them for him. The guy was flaky from the get go. He lived in south Austin but the wheels were in a "storage place" (someone's house) in Round Rock. DE had his name and was already told that this guy had been a suspect in the thefts. I called two dealerships to verify that the guy had been employed and was a suspect. Gave all the info I had to the service or parts (they opened the case) manager of the dealership who said he would pass it on to the PD.

But seeing as how I was never contacted back, maybe the manager is on it?
And why did he call you?

lol I have asked him to pick up local and ship to me before. He was totally willing but the sale fell through. So keep that in mind if you see a local-only sale near LA

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |