View Single Post
Old 02-13-2015, 06:34 AM   #8975 (permalink)
carlitos_370z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 Nissan 370Z SP M6
carlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
so this spring i got 3 bodies to paint. im going to just finish them up and store them in a plastic tub with lid for safe keeping. should last me a few yrs.

honestly i hate doing bodies... at this one local hobby shop i went to in japan, they had pre-painted finished bodies and they werent that expensive either. they were like name brand bodies too, tamiya, hpi, etc. either the guy at the hobby shop painted them or someone local. decals all applied and everything.
In the shop that i go here in PR they paint them if you want... dont remember the price but they do an awesome work... I want to buy this 370z Body

Pandora RC PAB 133 Nissan Fairlady Z