View Single Post
Old 02-12-2015, 06:53 AM   #46 (permalink)
brancky3
Track Member

Drives: 14 370Z Gun Metallic
brancky3 has a reputation beyond reputebrancky3 has a reputation beyond reputebrancky3 has a reputation beyond reputebrancky3 has a reputation beyond reputebrancky3 has a reputation beyond reputebrancky3 has a reputation beyond reputebrancky3 has a reputation beyond reputebrancky3 has a reputation beyond reputebrancky3 has a reputation beyond reputebrancky3 has a reputation beyond reputebrancky3 has a reputation beyond repute

Installation: 9/10
Fitment was perfect, comes with front bushings and rear bushings / brackets. You have to reuse the stock front brackets. Deducting a point since it didn't come with grease.

Price: 10/10
$129 shipped for front and rear bars speaks for itself.

Appearance: 8/10
Scuffs and paint chips were visible before I even fully unwrapped them - not a big deal as I dragged them across the garage floor anyway while I was under the car. You can't see these, it doesn't bother me at all.

Build: TBD/10
Too early to tell build quality and / or longevity. The bars appear to be solid steel. The one thing I would change would be crimped on bushing stops instead of spot welded stops, although I believe most other sway bars on the market have spot welded stops as well.

I finally installed the rear bar and took the car out last night, the sway bars make the car feel great! The car is noticeably flatter in corners and has a more robust feel (hard to explain); I couldn't be happier with $130 sway bars. No strange noises, no strange feels, nothing cracked in half yet.

I think we all know the benefits of a sway bar and I'm not the person to give a 'track day' review of these, so there's not much else to say other than I'm happy with my purchase. I will keep everyone updated if anything bad happens as a result of these things.

tldr - I wouldn't hesitate to buy these again.