View Single Post
Old 02-02-2015, 02:33 PM   #330 (permalink)
Rusty
Ronin Samurai - Assassin

Drives: 2011 Nismo GM 6M
Rusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by valpozguy View Post
Ok so I'm getting ready to order the new work emotion c2p wheels and I need some input. First my 370z has bbk's, coilovers and camber arms front and rear and a lot of hp. So what I'm wanting is maximum lip on the rear with widest tire as possible. And decent lip on front. I'm OK with some camber just nothing crazy. I am also willing to stretch the tires some but nothing extreme on this either. The wheels will be 19's also. So what's the best offset to achieve what I'm looking for?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I527 using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2
I'm running 19x9.5, +28 in the front with 275/30-19 PSS. Was running 19x12, +25 rear with 325/30-19 PSS's. Perfect fit. Change the rear tires to 345/30-19 PSS's. Same rims. Now they poke some.

浪人 - 殺し屋
"The Difficult Anytime, The Impossible By Appointment Only"
http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...o-journal.html
Rusty is offline   Reply With Quote