View Single Post
Old 02-01-2015, 09:28 PM   #48 (permalink)
1LIFE
Track Member

Drives: Fast Lane
1LIFE has a reputation beyond repute1LIFE has a reputation beyond repute1LIFE has a reputation beyond repute1LIFE has a reputation beyond repute1LIFE has a reputation beyond repute1LIFE has a reputation beyond repute1LIFE has a reputation beyond repute1LIFE has a reputation beyond repute1LIFE has a reputation beyond repute1LIFE has a reputation beyond repute1LIFE has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tturbo370z View Post
Grats on making such nice power getting the power down is the hard part but soooooo much fun how is the stock plastic manifold holding up? Can u see that sucker flex? I was always curious as the most i remember anyone putting into it was mrsqueeze with 19psi, 24 is a little more wild. I'm glad to here u had a good experience with these guys as I heard another story from another member. Congrats again and have a blast

Thanks brother!! I cant comment on the oem manifold flex because I wasn't able to be there for any of the pulls haha but im sure its at its limits.. As for Dynosty I had/have 100% confidence in these guys, I have heard the "other side of the story" and it its obvious with what happened with the other forum members unfortunate incident.