View Single Post
Old 01-23-2015, 09:11 AM   #1 (permalink)
RicerX
Track Member

Drives: To the Pizza joint.
RicerX has a reputation beyond reputeRicerX has a reputation beyond reputeRicerX has a reputation beyond reputeRicerX has a reputation beyond reputeRicerX has a reputation beyond reputeRicerX has a reputation beyond reputeRicerX has a reputation beyond reputeRicerX has a reputation beyond reputeRicerX has a reputation beyond reputeRicerX has a reputation beyond reputeRicerX has a reputation beyond repute
Default Anyone here in a Q50?

I personally think the Infiniti Q50 is a gorgeous car.

They just started putting out the option of Z wheels for it:

Look familiar?

Anyway, the biggest criticism I have found for the vehicle is that there is no goddamn manual transmission the steering is garbage. Infiniti has heard that loud and clear, as they're preparing to bring back the hydraulic steering rack from the G37/370Z specifically for the S model trim.

With the performance wheels and tires equipped as pictured, the car is said to outperform a 335i M-Sport on the track.

This very well could be my next car, especially if a manual transmission makes a comeback with the car. I would likely trade the Z for it rather than my original plan of getting a truck and keeping the Z. For some reason, a sedan like that really excites me at this point in my life. I'm also attracted to it because Stillen has jumped in the Q50 arena with a supercharger and catback, and Tanabe just debuted their new exhaust for it, as well as lowering springs. It seems the aftermarket is latching on a bit with this car.

I don't like German "reliability" so before you say Audi S4 (which really is the perfect car for me, but I have heard horror stories about things that happen when the warranty expires - same with BMW).

If you don't have a Q50, feel free to post pictures of hot modded ones, you know... a bit of RICE like this (not so ricey, but you get it)

Last edited by RicerX; 01-23-2015 at 09:14 AM.
RicerX is offline   Reply With Quote