Thread: YzGyz's turn!
View Single Post
Old 01-19-2015, 04:48 PM   #66 (permalink)
YzGyz
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2010 Nismo
YzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond repute

I only have a small update for the day. I received my UpRev cable they other day. That's just going to sit for a little while. I just finished changing out the clutch master cylinder. It was an easy job, cramped but easy. I now need to bleed the system but can't or should I say won't at the moment. My blocks water supply is nil. I think the construction up the street has something to do with it. What a beautiful day here in Houston. perfect day to work on the car. I hope my 3/4 bottle of Motul rbf600 is enough to bleed and fill the system. IF not, It's going to cost me $21 at the local motorcycle shop.

YzGyz
YzGyz is offline   Reply With Quote