View Single Post
Old 01-13-2015, 07:04 PM   #335 (permalink)
Hotrodz
Premium Member

Drives: 10 Nissan 370z Nismo
Hotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by VSS370z View Post
Don't want to continue going off topic but what is wrong with the Specialty Z clutch? Isn't this clutch been use by quite a few guys that have the Fast Intentions TT kit with no issues or did i miss something?
Nothing is wrong with the flywheel...he got one that's was warped and it took awhile for them to figure out what was wrong with it. It was replaced by the manufacture. I have the same flywheel of warped one he got, SZ Street Max, with 13K miles FI on mine with no issues. I have not heard of any other problems with SpecialtyZ's flywheel systems. They are rock solid and there a number of people running the 6 puck at over 550 ft/lbs/tq.
Fast Intentions TT Installed and Tuned by Seb at SpecialtyZ 610whp 560tq:|Fast Intentions 3" TT-TDX|SpecialtyZ/Fast Intentions 72 Row Oil Cooler|SZ 6 Puck Clutch & Flywheel|3GsCustoms|Z1|Wavetrac|Hotchkis|Whiteline |Blitz|Fortune Auto 500|Fujimura|SPL|H&R|TK|TWM|RPM Rollbar|Sparco|Next Level Performance|TrackSpec|AeroFlow Dynamics|Pioneer|
Hotrodz is offline   Reply With Quote