View Single Post
Old 01-05-2015, 01:13 AM   #283 (permalink)
YzGyz
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2010 Nismo
YzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlowZ View Post
Sasha can you PM me please. I would like to put my down payment on a v2 kit and speak to you about what else I would like. Thanks!
And now a bunch of Z owners have gone into panic mode with only one BP kit left. They hold there breath that one will be be around when income tax returns. One lucky guy left to get a BP kit while the many others cring and frown at there lost chance. The only thing they have to fill the void is to stare at a brights magic square that produces images of what may have been, what could of been theres. Click click click is the sound they hear as the magic square flashes. In the outside they smile at the images, but in the inside, they cry from not knowing when the next time the Magician nameed Shasha will use is queer art and produce these breathing beasts.

YzGyz
YzGyz is offline   Reply With Quote