View Single Post
Old 12-04-2009, 12:34 AM   #30 (permalink)
G Fo12ce
Premium Member

Drives: Sold!
G Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt View Post
Yesterday, I went on an ebay/amazon rampage buying accessories like license plate frames, keychains, and stickers. There's a lot of emphasis on mods, but not much on the "little things".

What accessories have you purchased so far?

There's my license plate frame!
One of the things that I appreciated about the E46 M3 was the availablilty of cool accessories. There was a place that sold plastic paint matched license plate frames in the facotory paint codes. So simple but it was a really clean/cheap mod that I really dug. I went to a specialty fastener shop locally and got some stailess fasteners and washers for mounting and it came out really nice. Also there were roundels (the BMW propeller emblem) in any color combo, would be nice to get some options like that for the Nissan emblem AKA "the hamburger" lol.

Anyone know of a place that sells factory Nissan paint color frames?

Also for those who installed the factory rear cargo cover on a Base or Nismo, does it just pop right on? I imagine it would but just wanted to check if any modification was necissary.

Last edited by G Fo12ce; 12-04-2009 at 12:52 AM.
G Fo12ce is offline   Reply With Quote