View Single Post
Old 12-03-2009, 04:02 PM   #22 (permalink)
bullitt5897
Premium Member

Drives: Twin Turbo Z34
bullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 370Ztune View Post
Not only will I get that Amuse kit right out to ya, I will also have the Powerhouse Princess deliver it to you personally

Nicely done...my home is in Canton so it shouldn't be too far. PM me his number when you can. For those that are outside of the states, I wonder if it is possible for them to ship their panels to JPM and have them work their magic that way.

ooo...what kind of covers are you thinking for the seats? Are you going to stick with the alcantara and red stitching or do something more along the lines of red leather?

-Hunter
I want my kit too... except make sure the power house princess is in lingerie!!!

I will for sure send you the PM right after this. And yeah I think JPM can do international work but thats a question best left for Joe

As far as my covers are concerned I was thinking a mix of Alcantara in black and red in a special one off design with intermixed stitching like red stitch on black Alcantara and black stitch on red Alcantara!!!

We were thinking of doing a yin yang kinda feeling with the interior with the driver side predominately in red and the passenger side predominately in black.

kind of a neat concept
Shop Cars: 2013 318whp Nismo VspecII 370z *SOLD*, 2009 1000hp+ 93oct 4.0L TT 370z Fast Intentions STAGE 4 #054
bullitt5897 is offline   Reply With Quote