View Single Post
Old 12-03-2009, 02:44 PM   #21 (permalink)
370Ztune
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: Z34 370Z
370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCZ View Post
No problem Hunter, you could repay the favor by sending me an Amuse kit

I think they are in GA, but I thought I read somewhere that they moved recently.
Not only will I get that Amuse kit right out to ya, I will also have the Powerhouse Princess deliver it to you personally

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullitt5897 View Post
yes they are in GA... they moved from smyrna to canton... its like 20min from where they were. I have Joe's cell phone if you need it hunter... BTW Joe owns a s2000 as well and some of their best work is for the s2000. that and the pontiac solstices and saturn sky's!
Nicely done...my home is in Canton so it shouldn't be too far. PM me his number when you can. For those that are outside of the states, I wonder if it is possible for them to ship their panels to JPM and have them work their magic that way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullitt5897 View Post
Also, Thank you very much for the compliment Hunter! We have a lot in stored for the interior! The recaros will probably get custom covers made for them from JPM!
ooo...what kind of covers are you thinking for the seats? Are you going to stick with the alcantara and red stitching or do something more along the lines of red leather?

-Hunter
370Ztune is offline   Reply With Quote