View Single Post
Old 12-12-2014, 10:27 AM   #243 (permalink)
Boosted Performance
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: Z's
Boosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks to the existing customers for chiming in, and explaining their experience.

I am here, and do read all the posts. It is good for the new/potential customers see the feedback from existing customer on the process/install. It is hard for me to tell you new guys about the install process because it is very easy for me. I have engineered the kit, and can do the install quickly, mainly because I don't need to go to the manual at any point for anything.

As mentioned earlier, the V 2.0 (and V 1.5) is considerably easier to install due to turbo clocking and not having to mess around with the first coupler in a very tight spot. The IC piping is very easy to get at and install.

You guys already know the price of the kit, but I always say that there will be additional upgrades needed. This is standard for all forced induction kits:

Clutch/Flywheel
Boost gauge
A/F monitoring and gauge
Pod for all the gauges
Exhaust (unless you have it upgraded already)
Boost controller (not a must, but highly recommended)

The car will also need a custom tune. Believe it or not each car will run a bit different on the same tune. These cars/engines are not 100% the same...it is what it is.

If a shop is installing just the turbo kit, I don't think it should ever be more than $1,500...but then again, there are all the other upgrades that need to be budgeted for.
IG @boostedperformanceyeg
Boosted Performance is offline   Reply With Quote