View Single Post
Old 12-03-2009, 12:43 AM   #23 (permalink)
kannibul
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z Touring/Sport
kannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dudafunk View Post
I hate it when I'm having a conversation with a girl who knows nothing about cars except the words Mercedes and BMW and they just brush off my statement "I'm thinking of getting a Z" by saying "I'd only go for a BMW" :-/

I mean fine maybe a 7 series but all those entry level 3 series which she'd actually end up getting anyway? Come on.

Then I have to do the usual drill, log onto this website, copy paste a pictures URL show her what it looks like, and the attraction continues.

Hate it!!! But gotta do what u gotta do with em bimbos.
I get the same sh*t with women when I tell them my bike is a Honda. "I only ride Harley's" - I tell them one of a few things:

Mean: "Great, when I see you on the side of the road with one, I'll keep going."

Nice: "If I see you on the side of the road with one, I'll go ahead and call AAA for ya"

Favorite: "Really? I only f*ck pretty/thin/blondes/redheads/women with big titties/someone with an IQ of at least 60/etc - so I guess you're walking/staying here/screwed..."
kannibul is offline   Reply With Quote