View Single Post
Old 12-04-2014, 02:35 AM   #160 (permalink)
SlowZ
Premium Member

Drives: Z
SlowZ is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonbreath View Post
The exhaust will probably be too long for a non-nismo 370z. The easiest way to make it fit properly would be to modify the BP downpipe to fit the Tomei exhaust since it would be much easier to weld steel than titanium lol. I have a single AAM 350z exhaust (The Tomei is also for a 350z) and I had to fab up a shorter pipe to bolt to the BP downpipe. This is the power my car made with the BP kit and the single AAM exhaust at ~11psi. Not to mention the car sounds amazing with a single turbo and single exhaust.

And here is a video of what it sounds like inside the car. This was before my retune. Excuse the mis-shift lol.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2GOxlAbOUM?
That tq is amazing. I know the tomei is titanium but there is a flange on the end of the mid pipe I believe and I knew that I would have to fab something up regardless. My friend owes me a favor anyways so I'll just have him buy me all
The materials and cut and weld what needs to be done. This exhaust will just stay on till the motor gets built and I'll switch it out for a dual 3 inch that can flow enough for high boost and some nitrous
SlowZ is offline   Reply With Quote