View Single Post
Old 12-03-2014, 01:04 AM   #158 (permalink)
zguynate
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370z
zguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond repute

The exhaust will probably be too long for a non-nismo 370z. The easiest way to make it fit properly would be to modify the BP downpipe to fit the Tomei exhaust since it would be much easier to weld steel than titanium lol. I have a single AAM 350z exhaust (The Tomei is also for a 350z) and I had to fab up a shorter pipe to bolt to the BP downpipe. This is the power my car made with the BP kit and the single AAM exhaust at ~11psi. Not to mention the car sounds amazing with a single turbo and single exhaust.

And here is a video of what it sounds like inside the car. This was before my retune. Excuse the mis-shift lol.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2GOxlAbOUM?

Last edited by zguynate; 12-03-2014 at 01:18 AM.
zguynate is offline   Reply With Quote