View Single Post
Old 11-27-2014, 07:33 PM   #2 (permalink)
MJB
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: a POS truck
MJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrandonT View Post
2015 Nissan 370Z Nismo First Test - Motor Trend

Wish they had done a test video at Laguna Seca with Randy Pobst, I always like those. Comments after the article are a little brutal, but I kind of agree with some - great car when it came out and Nissan has done nothing since to up its game. Meanwhile the land barge 2010 Camaro develops into the real deal 1LE. And $46k? For that kind of money the typical Z lover could buy a BMW M235i and have something that is faster and worlds more livable (maybe I'm biased since I did just order a M235i, probably won't be keeping the Z)
Not surprised about the review. MT, Road & Track, Car & Driver never liked the 370z so they never really have anything informative to say.
09 Nismo #0483 sold. Viper or C7 next time around.
MJB is offline   Reply With Quote