View Single Post
Old 11-21-2014, 04:38 PM   #42 (permalink)
Jordo!
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2023 NATM
Jordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond repute

LTH ending in open pipes out each side would probably make the most power.

That said, this is obviously for a daily driver, so whether or not you care about emissions, if the db's don't attract cops, the horrible rasping and hisses will annoy you to no end...

If you want max power, little concern for db's, but don't want it to sound like a tractor I recommend PPE LTH, an H pipe with OEM Nismo diameters, and straight, open (but resonated) pipes all the way back with no muffler.

Changing the OEM diameter, especially just after the headers, will net a bit more power but the wooshing and rattliing will drive you insane in a week.

There's a mufferless H-pipe to straight pipe kit out there like this, but I think slightly bigger diameters, so it might be raspy, and you can buy LTH's from a few places although I recommend PPE.

Good luck!