View Single Post
Old 11-13-2014, 10:08 AM   #742 (permalink)
98intrigue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2014 Viper
98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to 98intrigue

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeuceCoupe View Post
Thanks, how do you like your viper?
Without writing a book, it puts a smile on my face every time I drive it.
Quote:
Also, killing me trying to decide if I want to tear into it...if it wasn't a 40th it'd be game over...but I don't want to ruin the purity...thoughts?
It's just a car. The best way to enjoy a car...make it your own.
Quote:
But in regards to the plaque...I read that the 40th came with a plaque and special commemorative car cover...
IIRC, there's a 40th emblem on the strut bar and rear bumper. I think that's it? The car cover came with the car, but I sold mine for like $250 since I never even opened the bag. You can probably find one in the Classifieds eventually.
Quote:
I still want my danged cover, darnit...anyone, this vehicle has become a drug. I am doing all I can to not rack up the miles on it, but it's hard...it's...an addiction. Still attempting to figure out which number out of the 1,000 which I have.

Also - being a 40th, is there an inherent value to these vehicles? Is their resale higher? I ask out of curiosity - I plan on handing the key to my son one day (I have no children, currently)
Only way to find out your build number is to call Nissan. The resale is a bit higher since it's 1/1000 and a 1-year model, but other than paint and the red interior a Z could have been built the same way.