View Single Post
Old 11-13-2014, 06:03 AM   #315 (permalink)
jwick
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '10 G37 6MT
jwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROBERT1183 View Post
Id imagine that possibly the intercooler, intercooler piping and mounting locations would be different as all 3 have different bumpers and the openings are all different on them

The Z and the G are obviously different but the 35HR sedan and G37 coupe aren't. My Gen3 intake from my coupe fit the 35HR sedan with no issues or mods. I also put the first BP kit on a G with very little modification needed.

Outside the shape of the bumper there really aren't any significant differences.
Quote:
Originally Posted by roplusbee View Post
That's good information right there.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk
Don't get me wrong there are small differences here and there just not in the areas one would be concerned in bolting in a turbo kit, at least radiator back.

ROBERT hit is on the head. Intercooler and IC piping beyond the radiator might need a little massaging.

Last edited by jwick; 11-13-2014 at 06:06 AM.
jwick is offline   Reply With Quote