View Single Post
Old 11-11-2014, 02:05 PM   #66 (permalink)
Rid3_FaM0uS
Track Member

Drives: 2011 BS Nismo 370z
Rid3_FaM0uS has a reputation beyond reputeRid3_FaM0uS has a reputation beyond reputeRid3_FaM0uS has a reputation beyond reputeRid3_FaM0uS has a reputation beyond reputeRid3_FaM0uS has a reputation beyond reputeRid3_FaM0uS has a reputation beyond reputeRid3_FaM0uS has a reputation beyond reputeRid3_FaM0uS has a reputation beyond reputeRid3_FaM0uS has a reputation beyond reputeRid3_FaM0uS has a reputation beyond reputeRid3_FaM0uS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 370zHawaii View Post
SICK, just outrageous!! and i LOVE it. My hats off to you for doing this yourself, the money invested, time and dedication you have put in so far says that you are F&%ing serious! Great job, wished you lived closer so I could learn something from you.
This has undoubtedly been my "dream" car so I was determined that EVERYTHING needed to be done hands on!
who knows I might be able to help you from hundreds of miles away man! its really not rocket science just need mechanical aptitude and the tools to do everything! thanks a bunch for the kind words though! you guys definitely help me to keep pushing on!