View Single Post
Old 11-11-2014, 10:49 AM   #6 (permalink)
Boosted Performance
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: Z's
Boosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by G37sHKS View Post
Please make turbo kit for AT!
There just isn't enough room under the car for all the plumbing. The oil pan is huge and takes up a lot of real estate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBRSpeedWorks View Post
Nice sasha...you went all the way to sema to see the turbo??...if so hell ya dedication. Love it...that will be one hell of an upgrade for your kit...
That would be a bit of a waste of time/money. The primary reason for the trip was to find/talk to fabrication shops that would be able to take on mass production of this kit. I really wanted to see their work in person, and I did walk away impressed after talking to 4 potential candidates.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan@Fontana View Post
this is going to get really juicy really quick!
Yes, this turbo should really set the bar high. It already made 1,059 WHP on the 2JZ....although that was "all in". I would expect this turbo to get well over the 800whp mark on a properly built VQ37VHR and E85.

The twin scroll will be released soon as well...and I just have to make 100% sure it fits with the largest turbine housing.
IG @boostedperformanceyeg
Boosted Performance is offline   Reply With Quote