View Single Post
Old 11-04-2014, 02:40 PM   #157 (permalink)
phunk
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370
phunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond repute

We would probably offer valvecovers already modified as an option if we go that route.

Billet valvecovers are something we could make. I do not have the time to draw them in CAD but I think I could get Brandon to do it for me LOL. That is actually the easiest type of product to make since after the reverse engineering of the stock part, the design work is nearly complete. But I will start that conversation off with it known we would seek probably $2000 for billet valvecovers. I am not sure that is a very practical product for the VHR community since it would be a cosmetic only thing, and I am not sure how much visual impact it would really have on the engine bay since its partly concealed.

Our VQ35HR engine came in today... needed that before moving ahead on the intake too quickly since want to make sure what we build will fit both engine or only need a different adapter flange.