View Single Post
Old 11-03-2014, 04:53 PM   #5 (permalink)
MJB
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: a POS truck
MJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by critical View Post
I have a tiny battery in the car now and this morning was pretty cold. Couldn't get the car to start even with a jump. Any ideas? I pulled the steering lock fuse a long time ago so that's not relevant I think. Here's a vid:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-GvLj76Wtw8
Has nothing to do with the steering lock. The engine is trying to turn over but obviously doesn't have enough juice from the battery. What do you mean you have a "tiny" battery in the car now?

*NVM, looks like you have an Odyssey battery. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't believe you are suppose to jump those.. My Odyssey battery only lasted 2 years. Once the car started to struggle during start up, I bought another one.
09 Nismo #0483 sold. Viper or C7 next time around.

Last edited by MJB; 11-03-2014 at 05:11 PM.
MJB is offline   Reply With Quote