View Single Post
Old 10-31-2014, 09:51 PM   #17 (permalink)
Dcocci
Base Member

Drives: 2014 370z black 6spd
Dcocci is on a distinguished road

You'd be foolish to fault the BRZ/FRS in anything performance wise. It's an impressive car... except that they are SEVERELY underpowered, like not even close to a 370z as far as power and speed goes. They handle and feel like a dream, but they are alot like what my 95 miata was back in the day. Fun as hell to drive, and an ego builder, then you run into a sports car that handles well and has POWER and you get your *** whipped lol. I chose the 370Z over a FRS a month ago and I haven't looked back. In my first auto-x, I was a couple seconds behind a FRS with wide Hankook RS3's with my bone stock 370z base. I feel I would have been just as fast if not faster if I had RS3's and not the garbage advan sports in 225/245 sizes. At the end of the day it's all about personal preference, and what you want in a car. The 370Z is great because it has power, and it still handles and feels like a sports car...because it is!. I would say the Z is more of a handful to drive however, at least in stock form. The FRS/BRZ is a momentum car that is easier to control and handle, but not as fast. That's what I took from it anyways.