View Single Post
Old 10-23-2014, 12:39 PM   #20 (permalink)
Meulen
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2010 370z 40th
Meulen has a reputation beyond reputeMeulen has a reputation beyond reputeMeulen has a reputation beyond reputeMeulen has a reputation beyond reputeMeulen has a reputation beyond reputeMeulen has a reputation beyond reputeMeulen has a reputation beyond reputeMeulen has a reputation beyond reputeMeulen has a reputation beyond reputeMeulen has a reputation beyond reputeMeulen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mishuko View Post
those look like maverick rims? have you ever done those virtual races where they hook up your bike and you do a stage and they time you with the resistance on the roller changing?

lol i dunno haven't been on the bike scene much anymore... my favourite bike for along time was the pinerello prince... until i saw a casual rider in the club ride one in the lasseir faire group... i cried...

yep, I've done them. Those are cheap Mavic's on my wifes Kuota and the Cervelo I have on the trainer next to her bike. The Cervelo in the background has HED Jet9/6 with a powertap. I have a road bike and a couple MTB's also, but they are in the garage. I have a Fuji aluminum frame with carbon fork and seat stays and Campy components for a road bike. I think I'm going to upgrade that to a Specialized Venge LR in the spring. I liked the Prince's but they are kind of behind the times now with their carbon technology. There's much better things on the market now IMO, especially for that price tag!!