View Single Post
Old 10-17-2014, 03:29 PM   #10 (permalink)
onzedge
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z 240Z
onzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck33079 View Post
I'll ignore the fact that you're driving like a complete fucktard and focus on the tires- traditionally, there's a layer of mold release on the tires that takes a while to burn off. Until this happens, the tires feel slippery. Also, those are all-season tires. If you replace summer tires with all-seasons, it will not handle as well.

I am not able to ignore the fact that the OP is a complete fucktard. I tried, I failed.

What kind of moron drives like this on the road? Daily?

That said, he has further proven his intelligence by purchasing Firestone tires, which are about the worst tire possible. They make Hankooks look good.