View Single Post
Old 10-16-2014, 09:48 AM   #20 (permalink)
SouthArk370Z
Premium Member

Drives: 2014 Challenger
SouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Read T View Post
Way to use some cheap *** metal Nissan. ... This sure inspires confidence in me to trust the other two pedals. Car has 45k mi on it. Metal parts shouldn't be cracking in half. ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
Huh... first time seeing that..
Quote:
Originally Posted by UNKNOWN_370 View Post
... Never seen that on the forum n I been here since 09.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Read T View Post
Update, ... this if the first case like this they have seen. ...
While the 370Z has its share of problems (eg, CSC, oil consumption), bad pedals doesn't seem to be one of them. Some people don't like the feel but not many failures have been reported (this is the first I've noticed on this site). You just got the random bad part that crops up every now and then on any car. Get it fixed and have fun. Good luck with Nissan. If the dealer you are using now gives you any problems about it being under warranty, try another dealer.