View Single Post
Old 10-14-2014, 09:33 PM   #2128 (permalink)
Gadgetech
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: The Short Bus
Gadgetech has a reputation beyond reputeGadgetech has a reputation beyond reputeGadgetech has a reputation beyond reputeGadgetech has a reputation beyond reputeGadgetech has a reputation beyond reputeGadgetech has a reputation beyond reputeGadgetech has a reputation beyond reputeGadgetech has a reputation beyond reputeGadgetech has a reputation beyond reputeGadgetech has a reputation beyond reputeGadgetech has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnav View Post
I feel your pain, got a new scratch above the 370z emblem (I blame the car wash people), one scratch on the fender right next to the hood (no freaking idea how that happened), small chip on the roof right over the windshield (touched it up already, probably a rock), and scratches in the interior, door sill, door panel, and on steering wheel (all from people other than me that drive it, mechanics, car wash, big a** service advisor, etc)

I just had my car serviced, the Nissan guy pulls the car out, and while getting out, he steps on the freaking door sill with his huge a-s-s mother-f boot, I wanted to punch this ignorant individual in the nose, but I can't do that, so I just freaking left annoyed as hell, I mean what's the point of educating these animals
...you take your car to a carwash?