View Single Post
Old 10-14-2014, 01:39 PM   #279 (permalink)
nomodsjk
Premium Member

Drives: 2011 370z MB/7at
nomodsjk has a reputation beyond reputenomodsjk has a reputation beyond reputenomodsjk has a reputation beyond reputenomodsjk has a reputation beyond reputenomodsjk has a reputation beyond reputenomodsjk has a reputation beyond reputenomodsjk has a reputation beyond reputenomodsjk has a reputation beyond reputenomodsjk has a reputation beyond reputenomodsjk has a reputation beyond reputenomodsjk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by John@Z1 View Post
It was a blast having most of you join us on the track and to meet a lot of you that were spectating. We also thank you for joining us at our open house and car show.

I do understand that a lot of people have a lot of good ideas for the next event, feel free to share those ideas as well as volunteer to help with the next show. With that said I would like to personally thank all forum members that helped us through both days as well as helping us with prep work weeks before the event.

The Z Nationals has proved to be a great event for friends, family and sponsors alike. In other words this event only comes together due to people such as yourselves. Also please remember this show is by enthusiast, judges by enthusiast and enjoyed by enthusiast.

Here is the modified winner

PM me if you would like to be a judge next year
I definitely understand and appreciate the amount of work that went into this event. I'm sorry if I'm dry crying too much about the judges in my category and honestly if it weren't for some other factors that I won't mention I wouldn't be so irritated. I'll definitely be back next year. You guys did an amazing job overall especially in regards to the accident that occurred. You did a great job of making us feel like an extended family which made the event for me and if you'll have me I'd love to volunteer next year. I would have this year but had no clue that's how it worked
nomodsjk is offline   Reply With Quote